This is only for Advanced Users.
- Go to Sessions and click on the config wheel of one of the session groups
2. Click on Limit per ticket type
3. Fill in the Max Seats per tag (ticket-type). 0 = not unlimited, is really zero.
In the example below, attendees with the tag "1on1 meetings" can only join 5 sessions while attendees with the tag "vip" can join 8 sessions.
4. Click on Save Settings and activate the switch (toggle)
5. Click on Save This Group
6. Test this by giving yourself a tag (read more on tagging an attendee) and login as an event attendee (PREVIEW button).
*** CAUTION: every time you add an new tag or ticket-type (eventbrite), you should update the settings. New tags or ticket-types are default set to 0. This means these attendees CAN NOT join any sessions. ***