Eventbrite is leading, that means all the info from Eventbrite will be pushed in our tool every 20 minutes. ( the automatic synchronization).
Note: Information updates can't go two directions, due to a code logic.
- If an attendee buys a ticket and wants to change the details. This has to be done in Eventbrite.
Examples: They bought two tickets under the same email address. Their names are misspelled in the ticket, and thus in the emails coming from NetworkTables.
- If you delete an attendee ticket, it will also be deleted from NetworkTables
- If you put a ticket as an "inactive", it will also be inactive in NetworkTables
- If an attendee clicks the link he/she is not attending anymore, you (organizer) will receive an email notification (unseat from all notifications, including the attendee details). Please update the attendee info in Eventbrite to inactive.
- Event description, the first time it will be pasted from Eventbrite to NetworkTables. After the first time you have to edit the text on both platforms separately.
- If an attendee buys a ticket, deletes it and buys a ticket again. (For example from a regular to a VIP ticket) Our system will remember the attendees profile and seats taken.