The SMS feature is "mirror" of an email functionality - it is based on attendees' segments and specific templates.
Want to activate the SMS feature? Please contact email@example.com
Note: It's an additional service on top of your package. The SMS messages' costs will be invoiced shortly after messages being sent.
1. Go to > SMS section
2. Choose a recipients' segment
3. Choose a template or click > "Create new template" to create a new SMS template
4. Adjust the content if needed
5. Click > Preview sms and send > to send immediately or schedule the message for later
Why and to which segment sent your attendees an SMS?
- To all seated: The day of the event with their Final Schedule (used the most)
- To unseated: to remind them to pick a seat (before or at the event) (used the most)
- To 1-on-1 meeting attendees that did not show up on time (can be automated, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)